SHARING: I've Got Those Monday Blues by Carelle

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Carelle - Feiminn
Ahh Monday, we meet again! When I was prepping this post last night, I had that dreaded Sunday evening feeling, knowing that the Monday blues were looming. But I think I must have woken up on the right side of bed this morning because I'm in such a good mood. The weather is crappy and I have had my horrid Monday morning meeting that I dread every week but I am still smiling.  With one week til I'm 25 (and some days off work in view) I decided this week would be a good week. The key point = I DECIDED! Think there's some value behind all those inspirational quotes and speeches that remind us that we are in charge of our own happiness. Well that and I finally cleared a level of Candy Crush that I have been stuck on for over a month now...from that point I knew it was gonna be a good day haha. And I made delicious peanut butter and banana smoothie for breakfast this morning. It's the little things in life, am I right?
Anyway, I took these photos in Ibiza in what was a ma-hoo-sive bed. It was our last day so I was clearly thrilled to get out that comfy bed to pack and come back home to reality. Parallel to a Monday blues mood really so here we are. I'm wearing my gorgeous bralette from Feiminn! So smitten with it and now they have it in white too! Is it bad that I want that one too? You can make inquires with them on their Facebook page. Speak soon xo

*Title from "Goodmorning Heartache" by Billie Holiday